New Product! Safety Manual Now Offered in English & Spanish
Due to popular demand, Weeklysafety.com has professionally translated our popular OSHA-compliant safety manual (10 sections) and the safety manual power pack (10 additional sections) into Spanish. Both the English and Spanish versions of the safety manual are identical so you can be assured that your crews are getting the same high-quality written safety program.
Your safety program can’t be effective if you aren’t communicating in a way that your crews can understand. Your written safety manual is the central component of your safety and health program and now you have the opportunity to provide the same message to all employees.
Weeklysafety.com has the lowest prices on professionally-written, OSHA-compliant safety manuals. The safety manual we have put together has been written by seasoned safety professionals and is OSHA-compliant. This means that within minutes, you will have a fully customized, printable written safety program designed for your company. This safety manual includes:
- Corporate Safety Policy - a perfectly written corporate policy ready for you, the company President, CEO, or Boss to sign off showing that the organization has Management Commitment - from the top!
- Company Policies and Procedures - includes important statements about how to handle first aid requirements, how the organization will handle OSHA record-keeping requirements, general Do's and Don'ts that every company needs to put in writing, safety management responsibilities, and one of the key policies that OSHA looks for: Disciplinary Actions for Willful Unsafe Acts. (11 pages)
- OSHA Inspection Procedures - you and your team need to know what to do and have a plan for when OSHA shows up on your job site. Do not wait until then. This written program will guide you, and it will be like having a safety consultant in the palm of your hand. (4 pages)
- Housekeeping Program - even the simple subject of housekeeping isn't so simple... OSHA Standard 1926.25(a) requires a contractor to meet specific requirements, otherwise you could be exposed to serious fines and penalties.
- Hazard Communication Program - One of the standards consistently listed in the Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Standards is the OSHA regulation on Hazard Communication. As part of this Safety Manual you'll get a written "HazCom" program that includes the requirements for the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) which is now aligned with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - don't get blind-sided by failing to know that you are responsible for both PPE bought by the company and employee-owned equipment. Not to mention, a PPE analysis is required by certain OSHA rules... (5 pages plus a FREE PPE analysis worksheet form)
- Stairway and Ladder Safety Program – your safety requirements for stairways and ladders used on your job sites will be documented with this program.
- Fall Protection Program - another heavy hitter in the Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Standards and a critical document needed to show any Prime, General Contractor, or Inspector. Be sure you've got the training required in this important written program or face potential fines, citations, and penalties.
- Equipment, Tools, and Ground Fault Safety Program - often over-looked but rarely missed by the savvy inspector are the requirements for extension cords, power tools, and GFCIs. Be sure to have it in writing!
- Lockout/Tagout Program - who are the Authorized Employees at your company? Who should be considered affected and what do you do when you've got three or four individuals working on the same project exposed to deadly energy sources? Don't miss out on important information that should be included in your Safety Manual.
Every company is different, and you might need MORE than just the basics. When you place your order, you will have the opportunity to add the Safety Manual Power Pack to your order, giving you 10 MORE subjects added to your safety manual. The Safety Manual and the Power Pack have both been professionally translated into Spanish, if you need that option.
The topics included in the Safety Manual Power Pack, offered as an additional add-on, include:
- Aerial Lifts
- Back Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space Entry (4 sample permits included)
- Electrical Safety (hot work)
- Excavation & Trenching
- Hearing Conservation (Occupational Noise)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (sample daily checklist included)
- Respiratory Protection
- Scaffold Safety
If you don’t need all the topics, that’s okay. Your safety manual and power pack are provided in Microsoft Word *.docx format and both are 100% customizable. It is very easy to add or delete sections and add your company name. With all the files in Microsoft Word Format you have everything you need now and when your business grows or changes.
DOWNLOAD YOUR SAFETY MANUAL INSTANTLY! There is no reason to wait for documents to be mailed or shipped. Place your order and you'll get immediate access to download your files and get your safety manual done. You customize and print as many copies as you need.
If you don't have a written safety program yet, or you aren't sure if the one you have is OSHA-compliant, then order your copy today. Our safety manual is as good as or better than any other safety manual on the market today, so why pay hundreds of dollars? This is the foundation of your safety program and we've got you covered on this one.